Friday, January 28, 2011

Top 10 Pre Fall Collections....oooh la la!

Never has the phrase "tempting fate" had such a bitter snap..... I can only deduce that I'm being duly punished for my open slur against the Winter weather and its accoutrements, with this "feels like -2 degrees" climate in central London today!!! SShhheeeeesssshhh it's cold!!!  In retaliation I've abandoned my sun-soaked SS11 daydream in favour of a more warming AW11 reverie..........behold the wonder of my Pre Fall AW11 Top 10.....


1. ALBINO


 



2. PROENZA SCHOULER




3. CELINE






4. CHLOE






5. JASON WU




6. ALEXANDER WANG




7. STELLA McCARTNEY




8. GIVENCHY


9. JIL SANDER


10. THE ROW



1 comment:

Share the love: all thoughts welcome! If you like my blog follow me by clicking on the bloglovin icon at the top right of my page....ta xxx S.G.G