While we're on the subject of perfect Christmas jewellery, I thought a tribute to Moxham's was in order after seeing the taba cuff modelled on Sandra on 5 Inches and Up and being super jealous immediately!
Reasons to be sad:
1. Moxham is a London brand and I am now in Brisbane
2. Moxham hasn't got its own store to visit yet
3. Spending on frivolous items is currently banned.
Reasons to be happy:
1. Moxham collection will be at Somerset House until the 8th of Jan for you Londoners out there to see
2. You can buy some of the range on BENGT website now
3. It's not expensive (the Egypt necklace is only 31 pounds!!)
After a few months indulgence in my second (some may argue first!) summer, a day of rain has me back to winter wish lists.... Miu Miu's amazing ode to forties fever for AW11 has my vote! Since my pennies won't stretch to the original though, cash friendly catwalk copies will have to do...behold lovely things from Topshop, Zara, Miss Selfridge, New Look, River Island and Ksubi!
Have been feeling the inevitable shopping itch of late and so have opted for scratching it in a purse friendly, virtual "I would if I could" method instead..... not quite as satisfying somehow, but it'll have to do!