Friday, November 18, 2011

I WOULD IF I COULD......

Have been feeling the inevitable shopping itch of late and so have opted for scratching it in a purse friendly, virtual "I would if I could" method instead..... not quite as satisfying somehow, but it'll have to do!

hat, bikini, denim shirt, t-shirt, skirt - forever new / cross, orange wedges, colour block heels - market hq / belt, pink leopard shopper, leather cuff - oroton / sequin trainers - miu miu

  

jewellery, chelsea boots - market hq / bracelet - oroton / hat, jumper, t-shirt, skirt, bikini, bag - forever new / metallic ankle boot - zara /  black glitter ankle boot - prada



1 comment:

Share the love: all thoughts welcome! If you like my blog follow me by clicking on the bloglovin icon at the top right of my page....ta xxx S.G.G